In collaboration, the Institute for Leadership Dynamics (ILD) and Psychologie Halensee have jointly developed an online program to strengthen resilience and leadership effectiveness in crises. The Remote Leadership & Collaboration-Program contains:
- A company-specific sensitivity analysis to derive a catalog of measures to address your current challenges such as home office-work, virtual team structures, distance leadership, etc.
- Focused online (acute-) coaching sessions and online team webinars with the ILD experts:
– Medical & Mental Health – healthy and efficient through the crisis
– Remote Leadership – lead at a distance
– Remote Collaboration – working together in a team
– Remote Team Development – developing teams (e.g. onboarding)
- Info packages for internal employee communication with curated and quality-assured expert content on organization, communication and health under conditions of remote leadership & collaboration
The latest status of the information is ensured by regular updates from ILD experts. If necessary, an EAP Train the Trainer Guide enables your employee hotline to answer the most important questions.